Full Tilt Poker
FullTilt.com is a leading poker brand known for delivering the most authentic online poker experience in the world. Full Tilt’s innovative software, game design and game play make it the online home for serious poker players. Full Tilt owns licenses from the Isle of Man, Malta and the United Kingdom, which provide rigorous regulatory oversight and deploy the best practices in ensuring player fund protection, security and game integrity.
The Full Tilt brand is owned and operated by Amaya Inc., which also operates similarly well-known businesses and brands such as PokerStars, the European Poker Tour and the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. These brands collectively form the largest poker business in the world and help ensure that Full Tilt’s payment security, game integrity and player fund protection rank among the best in the industry.
To learn more about Full Tilt Poker or to get started playing right now, please go to www.fulltilt.com.
The world’s most innovative online poker room:
- Total number of players: over 23 million
- Total number of hands dealt: over 35 billion
- Total number of scheduled tournaments: over 2 million
- Total number of Sit & Go Tournaments: over 290 million
- Largest single tournament prize awarded: $1,162,949 (Blair ‘blur5f6’ Hinkle, FTOPS XIX Main Event)
- Largest tournament series total prize pool: $39,599,432 (FTOPS XIX)
- Total number of ring game hands dealt: over 10 billion
- Rush Poker launched: January 18, 2010
- Total number of Rush Poker ring game hands dealt: over 3 billion
Full Tilt Poker features some of the most exciting games available:
- Rush Poker is one of Full Tilt’s most popular innovations, offering players the fastest, slickest action in online poker, and is available in both tournament and ring game formats
- Win massive prizes in minutes with Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments, where three players compete for their share of up to 2,000 times the buy-in
- The Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS) consists of dozens of prestigious events, each featuring a guaranteed prize pool, and runs at regular intervals throughout the year. The accompanying MiniFTOPS features the same exciting events at about 1/10th of the buy-in
- The Edge rewards program enables players to earn rewards by playing real money games
Set your online gaming free with the award-winning Full Tilt mobile app:
- Players can compete on their mobiles devices, wherever they are – there’s always time to play a game, even with only a few minutes to spare
- Full Tilt’s mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, has been designed by players, for players. A wide and ever-expanding range of real-money game types and features are available, all optimized for mobile devices and built with players in mind
- Both real-money and play-money games are available, including the popular Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments and Rush Poker games
- Winner of the ‘Best Poker App’ at the IGA Gaming App Awards 2014
Full Tilt was launched in 2004 as a collaboration of some of the biggest and most successful names in poker at that time. It quickly became one of the most popular online poker rooms thanks to its cutting edge technology and industry-leading software, which supported a wide range of games, promotions and features. Continuous innovation and constant focus on the delivery of the authentic poker experience continues to elevate Full Tilt above the competition.
Rational Group acquired Full Tilt Poker in August 2012 and successfully relaunched the site in November 2012, giving players the opportunity to once again experience the best of online poker alongside PokerStars. Following relaunch, players once again enjoyed the thrill of action on the familiar Full Tilt virtual felt, as well as participating in new promotions and player reward programs.
GAME INTEGRITY AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Full Tilt acknowledges that a commitment to game integrity and security is central to providing the very best online poker experience available. To ensure account security and fair play for all, Full Tilt employs teams of security and game integrity professionals and utilizes the best technology available. Fully licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission and the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commisison (UKGC), Full Tilt’s compliance with the provisions and standards set by these international regulatory bodies ensures that it maintains the highest standards of game integrity possible.
Game play at Full Tilt is continually monitored by experienced professionals to ensure the integrity of players’ online poker experience. Furthermore, game play is facilitated by an independently-certified Random Number Generator (RNG) to provide sophisticated, fair and equitable play at all tables. For more information about how Full Tilt maintains the highest standard of player security and game integrity, please see our Legal Information page.
At Full Tilt, player funds are protected at all times. In accordance with licensing requirements, Full Tilt maintains player funds in segregated accounts that cannot be accessed for or by the operating business. Balances in each player’s account are held in a trust account on their behalf. Furthermore, the total amount held in Full Tilt’s separate accounts ensures that all player funds are fully available for withdrawal at any time. All accounts are reconciled on a daily basis to further provide for the security of player funds and overall account integrity. For more information about security at Full Tilt, please visit our Security page.